Kvale assists both Norwegian and international private equity funds, venture capital funds and other funds and investor groups. Kvale's specialist expertise in areas such as technology, energy, life science, intellectual property law and capital markets makes us a first choice for investors.
Kvale has also distinguished itself by assisting seed capital funds and start-up businesses, and we have extensive experience in assisting portfolio companies with processes for creating and protecting value.
Close cooperation with Kvale's international network and contacts with law firms abroad, enable us to provide assistance across national borders.
Our services include:
- Establishment of fund and company structures.
- Structuring of investment companies, family offices, etc.
- Preparation of agreements between investors and partners, incentive programmes etc.
- Regulatory matters, including locally, at EU level and internationally.
- Protecting rights and values.
- Relationship to EU requirements for sustainable investments (taxonomy).
- Raising of capital, capital structures.
- Acquisition and structuring of portfolio companies.
- Sale, stock exchange listings and other realisation of investments.
- Dissolution and division of assets.