Our clients include multinational and national manufacturers, distributors and sellers of Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG). Kvale provides ongoing assistance in all legal matters on behalf of a number of suppliers of consumer goods and has a particularly good knowledge of the Norwegian consumer goods market.
Kvale also provides assistance in connection with all types of intermediary arrangements, such as dealer agreements, distribution, commission, agent and franchise agreements, logistics agreements and activities relating to these intermediary arrangements.
Our services include:
- Assessment of chain agreements and formulation of all other agreements relating to manufacturing and sales, including research and development.
- Assessment of the Act relating to Good Commercial Practices.
- Competition law issues.
- Assessment of whether there is an illegal imitation.
- Protecting intellectual property rights.
- Assessment of regulatory issues.
- Public procurements.
- Marketing law issues, such as direct marketing and consumer relations, including e-commerce.
- Data protection and privacy.