Our experts have extensive experience with financing transactions for bank loans, bond loans, shareholder loans, receivables financing, sale-leaseback etc., and are engaged as advisers by both banks and other lenders and by borrower companies.
With one of Norway's foremost insolvency and restructuring groups, we are also specialised in refinancing, inter-creditor negotiations and in providing advice in crisis engagement cases, including for securing and collecting outstanding claims. We also provide analyses and advice in connection with financial regulatory issues, including strategic and organisational matters for savings banks and other financial institutions, licensing rules, cross-border activities etc.
Kvale's banking and finance department also has extensive experience with dispute cases involving financial institutions and insurance companies, and also litigates these types of cases in court.
Our services include:
- Credit security such as mortgages, guarantees etc.
- Inter-creditor agreements
- Derivative agreements
- Advice on financial regulatory matters
- Establishment of (cross-border) activities in Norway
- Advice to financial institutions in special engagement cases
- Mergers between savings banks
- Establishment and issuing of equity certificates at savings banks
- Ship financing
- Acquisition financing
- Property financing
- Financing of renewable energy
- Sale and leaseback transactions
- Advice to debt collection companies
- Disputes and legal proceedings in cases involving financial institutions and insurance companies