Tax is a key area for all businesses operating in Norway, and contravention of the rules can have significant consequences.
Kvale’s tax lawyers work closely with our other departments, such as real estate and corporate M&A.
The primary focus is on corporate and capital tax, value added tax, and special tax regimes in the petroleum, energy and shipping industries.
In addition to providing ongoing tax advice to our clients, we also assist with audits and appeal cases, and litigate tax cases before the courts.
Our services include:
- Norwegian and international corporate and capital taxation.
- Tax structuring in connection with acquisitions and mergers.
- Optimising transactions and restructuring processes.
- Establishing companies internationally.
- Transfer pricing.
- Personal taxation, including structuring of incentive schemes.
- Changes of ownership in family-owned businesses.
- Value Added Tax.