The sector is well-regulated and requires lawyers with good knowledge of the applicable regulations and the commercial realities that are regularly faced by one of our largest industries.
Our services include:
- Regulatory and licensing law issues, including issues related to framework conditions.
- Issues relating to export law.
- Contract negotiations.
- Transactions, including the purchase/sale of both businesses and vessels.
- Restructuring and reorganisation.
- Competition law and issues relating to EU/EEA law.
- Intellectual property rights and protection of trade secrets.
- Disputes and appeals involving both public and private law matters.