- 9. september 2021
- Passer for
- The conference is relevant for CEOs, marketing executives, CSR managers, in-house counsel, professional and industrial bodies, public authorities, and legal advisers with an appetite for marketing insight from peers and ready-to-use legal input.
- Ingen deltakeravgift!
The largest Pan-Nordic conference on Environmental and Ethical Marketing Claims – Building up consumer goodwill or getting hit by a shitstorm.
Conference in collaboration with Borenius (Finland), Setterwalls (Sweden), Bech-Bruun (Denmark) and Kvale (Norway).
You may attend the conference in person at Bech-Bruun or online whereby we stream live from the conference. Covid-19 precautions will of course be taken.
Get updated on the latest trends, the do’s and don’ts in relation to sustainable marketing claims and meet experts from different key industries. A growing number of enterprises aspire to reduce their climate footprint or become completely CO2 neutral. This has created a giant market for balancing and reducing climate impact. This market will probably only grow larger in the next decade.
Many enterprises wish to create a green or ethical image of their products and services since climate consciousness, sustainability, ethics, social responsibility, and products being manufactured under orderly conditions have become #1 parameters for many consumers.
Such marketing claims are, however, a two-edged sword since all environmental and ethical marketing claims must be documented for them not to be considered misleading.
Our conference will update you on the latest marketing trends in sustainable and green marketing, and industry experts will discuss how they design their marketing campaigns to build up goodwill and avoid pitfalls and shit storms. A panel of the most experienced Nordic marketing lawyers will discuss the legal basis of sustainable and green marketing.
Sign up to the conference via link to the right, the conference is in English only.
- Anne Skovfoged Melgaard, Bech-Bruun
- Bjørn Angell Malm, TINE SA
- Claus Barrett Christiansen, Bech-Bruun
- Helena Nilsson, Setterwalls
- Hanna Pohjola, Borenius
- Ingrid Reumert, Velux
- Jalmari Sasi, Renewables
- Kasper Ibsen Beck, Arla
- Marie Vaale-Hallberg, Kvale
- Matilda Afzelius, Res Renewable Norden AB
- Sveinung Øverland, DNB
- Tiina Isohanni, Lumene Oy
- Tiina Frazer, Lumene Oy
- Tove Andersson, Setterwalls
- Trine Kirkevold, DNB
When signing up for the conference, you will be invited to become a member of the Pan-Nordic sustainable and green marketing network group. The group is set up in a closed LinkedIn forum with lively green debates. Each year, you will receive an invitation for the next sustainable and green marketing conference held in turn in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark.
The conference and the network group are organised by:
- Marie Vaale-Hallberg, Partner of Kvale (Norway)
- Hanna Pohjola, Senior Associate of Borenius (Finland)
- Helena Nilsson, Partner of Setterwalls (Sweden)
- Claus Barrett Christiansen, Partner of Bech-Bruun (Denmark)
- Anne Skovfoged Melgaard, Senior Associate of Bech-Bruun(Denmark)