Our lawyers have extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of the individual and collective employment law as well as in pensions and protection of personal privacy. Our clients include public and private enterprises, multinational companies, organizations and individual employees.
We work closely with our clients on all issues within employment law, pension and protection of personal privacy, including cross border matters. Kvale is a member of the international employment network Employment Law Alliance, consisting of employment lawyers in more than 120 countries.
The lawyers frequently hold seminars on employment and pension law issues and regularly writes professional articles. Several of our lawyers have also published/co-authored books on various employment and pension law topics.
We have extensive negotiating experience from employer/employee organizations and litigation experience from all courts, including the Supreme Court and the Labour Court. With the client's needs in focus, we strive to deliver the best and most effective solutions.
Our advice includes:
- All issues concerning HR
- Termination of employment
- Reorganisations/permanent and temporary redundancies
- Transfer of undertakings
- Conflict negotiations
- Severance agreements, negotiations and legal proceedings
- Follow-up of employees on sick leave
- Employment contracts and other contracts
- Hiring of temporary agency workers, consultants and temporary employments
- Pension schemes
- Incentive schemes and restrictive covenants
- Protection of personal privacy
- Collective employment law and collective bargaining agreements
- Employment immigration