We assist a wide specter of players within the Shipping and Oil Service industry, including shipowners, charterers, managers, insurance companies, asset managers, lenders and other parties within the industry.
Our approach to the legal issues at hand is characterised by a broad industrial knowledge, and we are familiar with the commercial realties facing our clients.
We advise on:
- charterparties and other agreements governing the use and management of ships
- project- and negotiation assistance
- marine insurance
- marine casualty assistance
- corporate organisation of shipping business, including restructuring
- financing and sale/leaseback transactions
- constructing, repair, conversion and other shipyard contracts
- operation and management of ships
- pool agreements and other joint ventures