Per-Kaare Svendsen is an internationally recognized TMT-expert and skilled negotiator. He specializes in TMT-law, digitalisation, privacy, digital media distribution, regulatory communications, competition law and contract negotiations.
He is particularly acknowledged for complex strategic, regulatory and contractual issues for firms with a strong focus on digitalisation and electronic communications. He has worked on numerous domestic and cross-border projects, including access agreements, digitalisation, sourcing and outsourcing projects, and transactions involving technology businesses.
Combining legal and economic training with experience as in-house counsel and strategic advisor to various technology-firms, gives him a thorough understanding of commercial/technological issues.
Norwegian and English.
Legal 500 EMEA
Chambers & Partners Europe
- 2013 -
- Partner, Kvale
- 2008 - 2013
- Partner, Legalteam Advokatfirma DA
- 2002 - 2007
- Senior Associate/Senior Lawyer, Wiersholm, Mellbye & Bech
- 2000 - 2002
- Partner, Tecnology Law Partners
- 1997 - 2000
- Associate, Telenor Legal Department
- Research fellow, Norwegian Center for Computers and law, University of Oslo
- Cand.jur., University of Oslo
- Bachelor of International Business, Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences