Marie Vaale-Hallberg is specialized in intellectual property law, in addition to having solid experience with contracts and contract negotiations. She has broad IP judicial practice, involving research and development agreements, protection and enforcement of trademarks, patents and designs, IP strategies and marketing law.
Marie has extensive knowledge of the food industry, especially regarding regulatory issues related to foodstuffs.
Marie is frequently used as lecturer in Norway and abroad. She is a member at Food Lawyers Network.
Norwegian and English
Legal 500 EMEA
Chambers & Partners
- Chambers Global: Intellectual Property Up & Coming (2016-2017)
- Intellectual Propery: Recommended lawyer
World Trademark Review - leading trademark professionals
- 2016 -
- Partner, Kvale
- 2011 - 2016
- Senior Lawyer, Haavind
- 2007 - 2011
- Group Legal Counsel, TINE SA
- 2003 - 2007
- Lawyer, Wiersholm
- 2003 - 2005
- External Examiner, University of Oslo
- Cand.jur., University of Oslo