Gunnar Stake-Larsen has long and extensive experience in guiding companies within trade, industry, oil and gas, insurance, and energy law.
He has a substantial legal practice and advises large national regarding framework conditions for their operation. Gunnar also assists municipality and public organs in different areas regarding administration law.
Stake-Larsen was admitted to the Norwegian Supreme Court in 1988. He is an authorized legal mediator/arbitrator (the Norwegian Bar Association) and authorized arbitrator (the Danish Bar and Law Society).
Norwegian, English and German
Legal 500 EMEA
- 1992 -
- Partner, Kvale
- 1985 - 1992
- Partner, Langseth, Mår & Stake-Larsen
- 1982 - 1985
- Associate, Nergaard, Mellbye, Scholdager & Sejersted
- 1980 - 1982
- Deputy Jugde, Sandnes District Court
- 1978 - 1979
- Research Assistant, University of Oslo, Institute for Private Law
- Cand. jur., University of Oslo