Christian Wahl has substantial experience in national and international taxation and corporate law. He has gained significant experience in relation to domestic and cross-border transactions, restructuring of corporate groups, M&A both inside and outside Norway, and tax due diligence projects. He has assists clients ranging from large multinational Norwegian and non-Norwegian companies in various industries.
Christian has a deep understanding of the tax regime in the oil and gas industry and advises a numerous of clients within this filed.
Norwegian and English
- 2006 -
- Partner, Kvale
- Partner, Harboe & Co AS
- Senior Manager, Ernst & Young
- Senior Associate, Andersen Legal
- The Law Firm Slaughter & May, London
- Senior Associate, Bugge, Arentz-Hansen & Rasmussen
- Legal advisor, Head of Division and Deputy Assistant Director General, Bærum Tax Office
- Legal advisor, Akershus County Revenue Office
- Cand. jur., University of Oslo