Christian Stang Våland is a highly experienced litigator. He also provides legal assistance focusing on public law and banking & finance. He represents in particular municipality's, savings banks, and trade- and service industry enterprises, as well as clients requiring litigation expertise.
Christian was admitted to the Norwegian Supreme Court in 2004.
Norwegian and English
Finansavisen (Norwegian Financal Newspaper)
Top 10 placement in the category "Civil law procedure" in Finansavisens annual election of the best lawyers in Norway the last 7 years.
Legal 500 EMEA
- 2004 -
- Partner, Kvale
- 1998 - 2004
- Partner, Lindh Stabell Horten
- 1994 - 1997
- Associate, Stabell
- 1993 - 1994
- Associate, Advokatfirma Stabell Tellmann Strøm
- 1992 - 1993
- Deputy Judge, Eiker, Modum and Sigdal District Court
- Research Assistant, University of Oslo, Institute for Public Law
- Cand. jur., University of Bergen