Tonje Liavaag work in our employment and pensions department. She also has experience working for our tax department, with focus on business sector taxation and personal taxation.
Liavaag has substantial knowledge with administrative handling of complaint cases, and she possesses competence with procedures before the courts.
She obtained her license to practice law in 2011.
Co-author of Article on Jusstorget about Complaint and Limitation law (Medforfatter artikkel på Jusstorget om Reklamasjons- og foreldelsesrett), 2013
Norwegian and English
- 2012 -
- Senior Associate, Kvale
- 2008 - 2012
- Senior Adviser, Ministry of Finance
- 2007 - 2009
- Examiner, University of Oslo
- 2006 - 2007
- Deputy Judge, Asker and Bærum District Court
- 2006 -
- Deputy Judge, Halden District Court
- 2003 - 2006
- Senior Executive Officer / Adviser, Ministry of Finance
- Law Degree, University of Bergen