Christian Bohne provides general business law assistance. His special fields of work are insolvency and restructuring, property law, contract law as well as banking and financial law. He has extensive practical and legal experience from project based commissions for financial institutions and real estate developers, and he litigates at a regular basis cases in court.
Christian is regularly used as a lecturer within his field of practice. In 2009 he wrote the book; "Praksis fra Reklamasjonsnemnda for Eiendomsmeglingstjenester", and he has been contributing to several other books that are beeing part of the curriculum at The Norwegian School of Management (BI).
Christian obtained his licence to practice law in 2012.
- Contributor to "Lærebok i Praktisk Eiendomsmegling, Del 1" (chapter on forms of ownership and lease), 2016
- Author of "Praksis fra Reklamasjonsnemnda for Eiendomsmeglingstjenester", 2009
- Contributor to "Oppgjør av Eiendomshandler" (chapters regarding "provisional security" and "bankruptcy"), 2013
- Contributor to "Lærebok i Praktisk Eiendomsmegling, Del 1" (chapter on ground lease), 2011
- Article on "Bankens frarådningsplikt", Eiendomsmegleren 12, 2009
- Article on "Kreditorenes beslagsrett i depositum innbetalt til meglerens klientkonto", Eiendomsmegleren 10, 2010
Norwegian and English
- Senior lawyer, Kvale
- 2014 - 2016
- Secondment, Davies Battersby Soliciors, London (6 months)
- Senior associate, Kvale
- 2012 - 2013
- Lawyer, Kvale
- Secondment, Faktor Eiendom ASA (6 months)
- 2009 - 2012
- Associate, Kvale
- Master of Law, University of Oslo