Charlotte Bang-Hansen is specialized within procurement law and assists both the bidder and the principal. She covers all aspects related to the principal, especially focusing on securing the laws of procurement in all stages of the prosess. Charlotte has extensive experience in providing strategic guidance in the planning stage of the procurement. She assists both contractors and suppliers regarding legal proceedings against KOFA and the civil courts.
Bang-Hansen is the field manager for Kvales investigation and compliance department and has experience form being head of the investigations committee.
She obtained her license to practice law in 2006.
Norwegian and English
- 2012 -
- Senior Lawyer, Kvale
- 2009 - 2012
- Senior Associate, Kvale
- 2008 - 2009
- Deputy Judge, Sandefjord District Court
- 2004 - 2008
- Associate, Advokat Glosimot & Co Advokatfirma MNA
- 2003 - 2004
- Legal Advisor, The Norwegian National Defence High Command
- LSE, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Law Degree, University of Oslo
- L.L.M in international law, Golden Gate University, California