Kvale’s experienced lawyers regularly assist financial institutions with national and international finance, regulatory issues and other matters relating to banking and finance. Our clients include leading Norwegian banks and a large number of savings banks.
With one of Norway’s largest teams of specialists in insolvency and restructuring, we possess expert knowledge in refinancing, intercreditor relationships, and corporate recovery and credit security issues.
We have an extensive practice in insurance matters, and we frequently assist Norwegian and international insurance companies in liability cases and claims, including taking such cases through the courts. Kvale also provides assistance with establishing debt-recovery operations in Norway, regulatory issues for debt-recovery companies and so on.
We assist with:
- Credit security (mortgages, surety, etc.)
- Intercreditor agreements
- Regulatory issues
- Establishing international businesses in Norway
- Advisory services to financial institutions in debt-recovery cases
- Liability cases and claims
- Assistance for debt-recovery companies (formation, regulatory issues, etc.)